a red panda eating sushi.
This is the best thing I have ever seen on the internet.
Life feels better now
Yes, I needed to see this.
HIS LIL PEEPAW
i got angry and made a thing.
As a cashier who deals with this shit every day, it’s nice to see that some people actually care about us.
I had no idea about the speed score thing :O
But if I can add on about being a cashier for a Pharmacy:
1) We’re required to have your name and birthday every time you come up. Don’t roll your eyes and expect us to remember you
2) Don’t mumble your name and birthday. It might be obvious to you, but it’s our first time hearing it so please speak clearly
3) The computers we use at the cash register are very basic and only tell us what prescription you’re getting. If you want to know your insurance info or change your info, you have to go down to the other end
4) When you’re dropping off your prescription, STAY. THERE.
There’s a LOT of information we have to go through, including your insurance, and we don’t want you yelling at us later when you come to pick it up and it turns out your insurance didn’t cover it and we couldn’t tell you because you were gone
5) Just please be patient with us.
My outfit for the Philly Fannibal Dinner is going to be fly as Hell.
I’ve got my blood-splattered flower crown, my “eat the rude” Ravenstag tank top, my green plaid flannel to honor Will, my navy and red plaid blazer to pay homage to Hannibal, and my rad as f**k BSHCI visitor badge.
Basically I’m setting out to break some Fannibal hearts.
[Edit: I added a photo of my BSHCI badge, which I just bought from our dear comrade idontfindyouthatinteresting]
Thank you! Can’t wait to get it out to you! You will be the belle of the hannibal ball!
if english isn’t your first language but you think and dream in english and sometimes have to mentally translate from english to your first language when speaking it as a consequence of your consistent exposure to the internet clap your hands
I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right and you’re wrong
nothing is more satisfying than someone walking right past ur hiding spot in hide and seek
how old are you
"thatkilljoy" living up to the url i see
deep conversations with open minded people are my most favorite things ever